Tuesday 20 November 2007

Already its Tuesday... blimey

So forgot to put this up yesterday... Partly because it was so wet and when I got home Cinderlla's fairy godmother had stolen my real wife and replaced her with a cleaning fairy... in a nice way.

The house is immaculate and the floor is quite comfortable, not because of the above comment mind... well not yet!

Moving on, swiftly, to clean the dusty alcoves of my forgetful mind. Yesterday, the park, as I walked past was just so blue instead of sugar frosted.



This morning I saw a lonely person in a snorkel parker, oh how I wish my phone had a decent zoom!



And I must remember to fix the light in my shed, its becoming a bit of a gamble going in and out. Putting things back is also a challenge and somewhat hap-hazard. The holistic approach to thrusting my arm into the dark and relying on gravity to ensure that the tools are put down on something is not the best thing...

No comments: